Search This Blog

Look Book

Friday, April 8, 2011

Essie Spring 2011

My Idea of a French Affair... Wine, Sand and Endless Shopping - Essie


 <b>french affair</b><p>a sophisticated soft lavender pink<b>coat azure</b><p>a breathtaking medium blue with shimmer<b>sand tropez</b><p>a soft sandy beige<b>nice is nice</b><p>a whimsical light lavender



 <b>topless & barefoot</b><p>a barely there soft beige pink<b>kisses & bises</b><p>a kiss of pink shimmer (perfect to layer over any color) 



From Right to Left: 
French Affair, Coat Azure, Sand Tropez, Nice is Nice, Topless and Barefoot, kisses and Bises 

Each nail polish is $8.00. I can not get enough of "Kisses and Bises". The Opaque nature of this polish will look great over a nice lavender or nude.

2 comments:

  1. Hey pretty lady! I'm lovin' the French Affair one...I gotta get my hands on that one soon :)

    ReplyDelete