Search This Blog

Look Book

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hii I am Back from my"Vacation"

Hello! I am back from a long "vacation" in the Bay Area for my sisters "say yes to the dress" moment. I knew I was in trouble because it was just me, my mom, and my sister. The drama was so thick. I got into it with my mom, who got into it with my sister. There were times of the day where we all just went with the motion and things were...okay. When it was all said and done though, I had a really good time! I know what your thinking but it was a great bonding trip. My sister found her dress!!!! She looked so perfect. I could not believe how happy she was. Her husband to be is an amazing man and I am so happy that he is going to be my new brother. My mother and my sister both convinced me to follow my dreams and become a photographer. If you have a crazy family like I do then you know that the ups and the downs of family gatherings are priceless. I love them all so much that too much time together is overwhelming! I could not be happier to be back home. By the way, when I was at the airport waiting for my 6am flight I purchased a few magazines and WOW do I have some sweet nail news for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment