Search This Blog

Look Book

Friday, April 8, 2011

A Little About Me

           Hii! I was so excited at the idea of starting this blog that I failed to properly introduce myself. My name is Danee and I not so shortly turned 24. I was not so enthused about this transition in my life. Let me explain, my older sister and younger sister are both engaged to be married by next year and that is just the beginning of it all.
This normally would not be a bad thing..I could not be happier for them.. it is really the pressure for me to jump on the "I'm getting married" scooter. I keep getting statements from complete strangers like "well you know your not getting any younger" , "you will end up with a man with too much baggage if you wait to long" and "Do you even want to be married?" The truth is I just want to finish college and be fab. In times like these I thank author Alison James for writing a book to explain this time in my life, for had she not I would think I was going insane. I love anything and everything fashion but my three loves in my life excluding living breathing beings.....AMAZING FOOD...SHOES....and the number one, you guessed it NAIL POLISH!!! I can not explain why but alas it is so. I do not fight it anymore because lets face it there are far worse things to be obsessed with. I have no intention on kicking this habit so DEAL WITH IT! The 10 Women You'll Be Before You're 35

1 comment: